Std. 9 to 12 schools will be started before Diwali : Education Minister: What is the big decision taken by Gujarat government regarding standard 9 to 12 examination starting from 18th?. According to the state’s academic calendar, the first examination of standard 9 to 12 will be held from October 18 to October 27.
The Gujarat Government has taken an important decision regarding the first examination of Std. 9 to 12 starting from October 18 in the state. This decision will benefit the students.
Std. 9 to 12 schools will be started before Diwali
The question paper of the first examination was to be issued by the Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education but now the state government has given the option to the schools which can also issue the paper on their own. The option is also open for the schools which want to use the paper of Gujarat Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education and if the school wants to prepare the question paper itself and take the examination, it can take the examination of the students.
According to the state’s academic calendar, the first examination of standard 9 to 12 will be held from October 18 to October 27.
In the academic calendar announced by the Board of Education, the board examination of standard 10 and standard 12 students will be held from March 14, 2022 to March 30, 2022. While the annual examination of standard 9 and 11 students will be taken during 11-21 April 2022. In addition, the first test for students of standard 9 to 12 will be taken during October 18-27. And the second test will be taken during January 27 to February 2 Std. 9 to 12 schools will be started before Diwali.
There will be a total of 80 days off
The circular issued by the education department also mentions holidays in which Diwali vacation will be 21 days and summer vacation 35 days, in addition to 8 days local holidays and 16 days public holidays with a total of 80 days of holidays.
Also Read: Changes in PSI-LRD Police Recruitment Rules
The calendar of the education department is flying
- The standard 10 and 12 board exams will be held from March 14 to March 30
- The school’s annual examination will be held from April 11 to April 21
- No reduction will be made in the study order of standard 9 to 12
- The first examination of standard 9 to 12 will be in the syllabus for the month of June to September
- 118 days in the first session, 130 days in the second session
- The Diwali vacation will be of 21 days
- Summer vacation will be 35 days
- The new academic session will start from June 6, 2022
- 8 days local sentences and 16 days public holidays
- There will be a total of 80 days off