SCDRC Recruitment 2021 : The State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and Presidents and Members for the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions have published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates are advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below
SCDRC Recruitment 2021
- Members Judicial: 01 Post
- Non-Judicial: 04 Posts
- State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and Presidents: 18 Posts
- Members: 35 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 58
- Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- I) Candidates whose age is between 40 years to 65 years on the last date of submission of application shall only be eligible to apply for the post of Member in the State Commission.
- II) Candidates whose age is between 35 years to 65 years on the last date of submission of application shall only be eligible to apply for the post of President and Member in the District Commission.
- The candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.750/- plus Bank Charges whereas Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges are required to paid by the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes and EWS Categories via “Print Application/ Pay Fee” Button, Provided on web page of OJAS portal.
How to Apply ?:
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Also Read: GSRTC Naroda Ahmedabad Apprentice Job 2021
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20-09-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online: 04-10-2021