प्रधानमंत्री श्रम योगी मानधन योजना ऑनलाइन आवेदन । एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म – [Apply Online] Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021 UPS, PIB in Hindi – PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana Online Registration, PMSYM Yojana Application Form, Eligibility, PMSYM Scheme Beneficiary List, Amount/ Payment Status, Features, Benefits and Check Online Application Status at Official Website https://maandhan.in/shramyogi.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021: Online Registration, Objectives, Eligibility & Benefits
- Name of Scheme: Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana
- Application Status: Active
- Scheme Benefit: 36000 Rs Pension Yearly
The government of India has introduced a pension scheme for unorganized workers namely Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maan-dhan (PM-SYM) to ensure old age protection for Unorganised Workers. After 60 years, you can get 3 thousand rupees monthly pension with less than Rs 2 daily investment in Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021 Apply Online at maandhan.in Summary:
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan is a government scheme meant for old age protection and social security of Unorganized Workers (UW).Unorganized Workers (UW) are mostly engaged as home based workers, street vendors, mid-day meal workers, head loaders, brick kiln workers, cobblers, rag pickers, domestic workers, washer men, rickshaw pullers, landless laborers, own account workers, agricultural workers, construction workers, beedi workers, handloom workers, leather workers, audio- visual workers or workers in similar other occupations. There are approximately 42 crore such Unorganized workers in the country.All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021 – Overview
- Name of Scheme Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PMSYM)
- Launched by Finance Minister Mr. Piyush Goyal
- Beneficiaries Unrecognized sector Workers
- No of beneficiary 10 Crore approximate
- Contribution Rs 55 per month to Rs 200 Per month
- Pension amount Rs 3000 Per month
- Major Benefit 36000 Rs Pension Yearly
- Scheme Objective Old age protection and social security of Unorganized Workers (UW).
- Scheme under State Government
- Name of State All India
- Post Category Scheme/ Yojana
- Official Website https://maandhan.in/shramyogi
- Important Dates
- Event Dates
- Launched date 1st February 2019
- Start date of the scheme 15th February 2019
- Event Links
- Apply Online Registration | Login
- Notification Click Here
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021 Official Website
- Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana : Click Here
The Central Government has run several schemes (PM Modi Schemes) to provide financial help to the poor sections of the country. PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana is also one of the ambitious schemes. If your salary is less than 15 thousand rupees then you can avail this scheme. In the PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana (PM Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana), the beneficiaries will get a pension scheme of Rs 3000 or Rs 36 thousand annually after the age of 60 years.It is a voluntary and contributory pension scheme under which the subscriber would receive a minimum assured pension of Rs 3000/- per month after attaining the age of 60 years and if the subscriber dies, the spouse of the beneficiary shall be entitled to receive 50% of the pension as family pension. Family pension is applicable only to spouse.
Objectives of Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana 2021
- Home-grown meds, drivers, plumbers, cobblers, tailors, rickshaw drivers, washermen and agricultural laborers can take advantage of this.
- Under this, such people will get a minimum pension of 3 thousand rupees every month after completing 60 years of age.
Premium Amount in Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana : Contribution will have to be done according to age. The younger the member, the lower his / her contribution will be. If someone will join the scheme at the age of 18, then they have to deposit 55 rupees per month. Similarly, the age of 29 years will have to pay 100 rupees and 40 years old 200 rupees. This is the maximum contribution. This amount will have to be deposited till the age of 60 years. The amount of premium will be deposited, the same amount will be deposited by the government in the name of the member.
Who can apply?
Any Indian citizen between the age of 18 to 40 can apply under PM Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana. For this, people from unorganized sector can open an account. At the same time, whose earnings are less than 15 thousand rupees. If you already have an EPF / NPS / ESIC account then you will not be able to open the account.
How to Register?
Apply for Pradhan Mantri Shramayogi Maandhan Pension Yojana, you have to visit CSC Center. After this, many information including Aadhar card will have to be given there. After this, your account will open and you will get the Shram Yogi Card. You can get information about this scheme on 1800 267 6888 toll free number.