Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Apply Online | PMAY Application Form Download | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021
As you all know, under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, a subsidy of Rs 2.67 lakh is provided by the government on the interest of home loan on buying a house. Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Parishad will provide houses at affordable rates under this scheme. Applications have been sought under this scheme for about 3516 houses in Uttar Pradesh. The booking of which is starting from 1st September 2020 and the last date of booking is 15th October 2020.
These houses are located in 19 cities of the state of Uttar Pradesh. People from poor families will be able to buy these houses for only ₹ 350,000. All those whose annual income is less than ₹ 300,000 are eligible to apply for these houses. Uttar Pradesh Awas Vikas Parishad had earlier fixed the time for payment of house installment for 5 years which has been changed to 3 years.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana was started in 2015 by the Prime Minister of our country Shri Narendra Modi. Behind the launch of this scheme, the government had set a target of ensuring housing for all by 2022. Under which 1.12 crore houses will be constructed by the year 2022. Under this scheme, the government has given approval for construction of more houses in the urban area. After this approval, the total number of houses under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana has now increased to 1.1 crore. State and Union Territory officials had participated
In this meeting, it was decided to build 1.6 lakh new houses. The information has been provided by the Union Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs. The Ministry has also sought suggestions from the states to revise the project.
So far 41 lakh houses have been completed under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana while construction of 70 lakh houses is underway. All the basic facilities are present in the houses constructed under this scheme. The Secretary has asked the States and Union Territories to expedite the Affordable Rental Housing Scheme.
Key facts of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- The target of the Central Government is to construct 4 crore pucca houses by the year 2022.
- For the economically weaker sections and lower income groups, a loan of up to Rs. 6 lakhs will be made available under the scheme for a period of 20 years and a subsidy of 6.50 per cent i.e. Rs.
- MIG1 and MIG2 Group will provide 4 per cent and 3 per cent interest subsidy on 20-year loans to individuals. In total, MIG 1 and MIG 2 groups are getting subsidy of Rs 2.35 lakh and Rs 2.30 lakh respectively.
- This subsidy will be provided to EWS and LIG Group on purchase of house with maximum 60 sqm carpet area.
- EWS and LIG 2 will provide this subsidy to income group on purchase of house with maximum 160 sqm and 200 sqm carpet area.
The states that get the most benefits in the PM Awas Yojana
Under this scheme, Chhattisgarh,
- Madhya Pradesh,
- Uttar Pradesh,
- West Bengal, etc., all these states of the country have received the most benefits. The number of beneficiaries from rural areas under this scheme is higher. Under this Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, people of the country who want to get their own permanent home can apply to avail benefits under this scheme both online and offline.
City and state in this plan
- Chhattisgarh – 1000 cities / towns
- 53,290 houses in Haryana, 38 cities and towns
- Gujarat, 15,584 houses in 45 cities and towns
- Orissa, 5,133 houses in 26 cities and towns
- 12,123 houses in Maharashtra, 13 cities and towns
- Kerala, 9,461 houses in 52 cities
- Karnataka, 32,656 houses in 95 cities
- Tamil Nadu, 40,623 houses in 65 cities and towns
- Jammu and Kashmir – 19 Cities / Towns
- Jharkhand – 15 cities / towns
- Madhya Pradesh – 74 Cities / Towns
- 6,226 houses in Uttarakhand, 57 cities and towns
How much subsidy will get in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- Credit linked subsidy of 6.5 per cent is available on loans up to Rs. 6 lakhs only
People earning up to Rs 12 lakh per annum will be able to avail the benefit of four per cent interest subsidy on loans up to Rs nine lakh.
- Similarly, people earning up to Rs 18 lakh per annum will be able to avail three per cent interest subsidy on loans up to Rs 12 lakh.
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana
- To apply under this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of India.
- Applicant must be 18 years of age or older.
- Applicant should not have any house or property under Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana.
- No family member of the applicant should have a house or property.
- The applicant is not availing the benefit of any other government housing scheme.
Also Read : Mahila Samridhai Yojana
Important Link :
Documents required to apply in PMAY Yojana
- Aadhaar card
- Correspondence address
- Income certificate
- Bank account passbook
- Mobile number