Free Silai Machine Yojana (FSMY) 2021 | PM Free Sewing Machine Scheme Online Registration | Muft Silai Machine Application Form PDF Download | फ्री सिलाई मशीन योजना आवेदन पत्र, पंजीकरण फॉर्म
The central government of India has been running different welfare schemes for farmers, women and the poor section of the society. The main objective of these schemes is to motivate women towards self-employment and to make them self-reliant.
|Name of Scheme||Free Silai Machine Yojana|
|Scheme Benefit||Earn Money from Home|
|Scheme Published On||09/16/2020|
|Scheme Updated on||03/15/2021|
More than 50000 women will be provided with free sewing machine scheme in every state. To take advantage of this scheme, women will have to register themselves. The scheme has started in these states >> Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, and Bihar.
Free Silai Machine Yojana
All Candidates who are willing to apply online application then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide short information about “Free Silai Machine Yojana 2021” like Scheme Benefit, Eligibility Criteria, Key Features of Scheme, Application Status, Application process and more.
Key Features of Scheme
- Under this scheme, more than 50 thousand women will be given free sewing machines in every state.
- Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine Scheme also motivates women to start their own business.
- This scheme has been implemented in some states like Haryana, Gujarat, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Karnataka, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Bihar etc. Later this scheme will be implemented across the country.
Objectives of Free Silai Machine Yojana 2021
- The main aim of this scheme is to make all the women of the country stand on their own feet.
- In urban and rural areas, Economically weaker women get benefits under Pradhan Mantri Free Sewing Machine Scheme 2020.
- The scheme aims to motivate the working women of the country for employment.
Free Silai Machine Yojana Eligibility Criteria
- Applicants must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant age should be between 20 to 40 years.
- The annual income of the Women Applicant’s husband should not exceed Rs. 12000.
- Only economically weaker women of the country will be eligible under this scheme.
- In this scheme, Widows and disabled women can also be included and availed the benefits.
Required Document for Free Silai Machine Yojana
- Applicant’s Aadhaar card
- Age certificate
- Income certificate
- Identity card
- Community certificate
- Mobile number
- Passport size photo
- Disabled medical certificate if disabled
- If a woman is a widow, her destitute widow certificate
PM Free Sewing Machine Scheme Online Registration Process
Prime Minister Free Sewing Machine Scheme, Applicant need to visit the official website i.e. https://www.india.gov.in/. After downloading an application form here, it has to be filled. After filling the form, he has to submit all the necessary documents to the local concerned office.
For application, you should have an Aadhaar card, age certificate, income certificate, identity card. Please all candidates need to follow the instructions carefully.
Procedure to Apply Online Muft Silai Machine Yojana Application Form 2021
- Visit the Official Website of Free Silai Machine Yojana i.e. www.india.gov.in
- On the Homepage, Click on the Option “सिलाई मशीनों की मुफ्त आपूर्ति के लिए आवेदन प्रपत्र” Link.
- Application Form page will be displayed on the screen in PDF Format and take a print out of it.
- Now enter the required details (Mention all the details such as name, father/ husband name, date of birth and other information).
- After filling all the information, you will have to attach all your documents to your respective office by attaching the photo copy with your application form.
- After this, your application form will be checked by the office officer. After checking you will be provided with a free sewing machine.
The scheme has started in these states
- Uttar Pradesh,
- Madhya Pradesh,