Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Online Form 2021 | गुजरात – पंडित दीन दयाल उपाध्याय आवास योजना (आवास योजना) Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana Online Form | Online apply Gujarat A big announcement has been made by the state government for those in need of housing and people who want to build a home.
Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana
A big announcement has been made by the state government for those in need of housing and people who want to build a home. The assistance provided by the government under the Pandit Deendayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana has been increased by 70%. In the urban areas, people whose income is 1.5 lakh annually and in rural areas 1.20 lakh annually are included under this scheme.
In the year 2014, under this scheme, Rs 45,000 was provided for housing assistance, after which the amount was raised to 70 thousand. So now the amount has been increased to 1.20 lakh instead of 70 thousand. About 20,000 families in the state will be provided this assistance. Thus, species including SC-ST, OBC will get this benefit.
Eligibility Criteria For Pandit Din Dayal Upadhyay Awas Yojana
- The annual income limit is Rs. 1,20,000
- The annual income limit for urban areas is Rs. 1,50,000
- Own land should have a plot of land
- Extremely thought free caste issues are given first priority.
- Assistance Criteria
- Assistance up to 1,20,000/- in the urban housing scheme
Online Application Form Step
- For this, first you have to visit the official website of Deendayal Upadhyaya Grameen Kaushal Yojana.
- After clicking on this link, you will see the home page of this website.
- On this home page, you will see the option of new registration on which you have to click.
- After clicking, the application form of this scheme will open in front of you. On which you will see the option to write the phone number, on which you have to write your registration mobile number.
- In this form, you have to fill all the information related to yourself carefully.
- In this form, you will be asked for details about the required documents.
- All the required documents have to be scanned and uploaded.
- After that you have to click on submit button.
- Aadhar Card
- Voter ID Card
- Age certificate
- income certificate
- Permanent resident certificate
- Three passport size photos