Palak Mata Pita Yojana Form Pdf Download | Palak Mata Pita Yojana 2021 | પાલક માતા-પિતાની યોજના
Hello Friends! Here We Are Inform you Palak Mata Pita Yojana Full Details And Process For This Scheme Advantage. So Read This Full details About Palak Mata Pita Yojana Details. In This Article, We Provided Palak Mata Pita Application Form Also. after That you can apply Easily.
Palak Mata Pita Yojana
Palak Mata Pita Yojana – www.sje.gujarat.gov.in .There is no other choice as a family for children’s healthy and balanced development. However, due to some unforeseen circumstances, their orphaned children are not able to grow up in their pragmatic family, thus raising their children to institutions for their children. According to the society’s classical perspective, organization can be considered as a last resort only for the child.Mutual funds are vehicles to invest in various asset classes such as gold, equity and bonds. Each fund manager has his way of making money for his investors and is governed by the scheme’s objective. The investors are expected to keep a track of his scheme’s performance from time to time. It makes sense to conduct a periodical review of all your MF schemes and weed out underperformers, if any. Failing to review can cost you a fortune. Investing large sums in equity MFs is a tricky game. Not many investors can handle the situation emotionally.
Name of the scheme: – Palak Mata Pita Yojana
Eligibility Criteria Of Palak Mata Pita Yojana
A monthly allowance of Rs.5000 / – is paid to a close relative, guardian or relative who takes care of the orphaned children by studying whether both the mother and the father of the child have died or the father has died and the mother has remarried. This assistance is paid through DBT.
- The scheme covers children between the ages of 0 to 18 years whose parents are not alive or whose father has died and whose mother has remarried.
- The annual income of the foster parents is more than Rs. 5,000 / – in rural areas and more than Rs. 5,000 / – in urban areas.
- Anganwadi is to be given to the children of the age group of 04 to 06 years taken up by the foster parents for the upbringing and compulsory schooling is to be given to the children above the age of 07 years.
- The applicant’s guardian has to submit the school / institution certificate that the study is in progress every year.
Income limit: Annual income of the foster parents is to be more than Rs.1,3 in the rural area and Rs.1,3 in the urban area.
Terms of the plan
The beneficiaries raised by the foster parents will be required to place children between the ages of 4 to 8 years in Anganwadi and must provide compulsory schooling to children older than 6 years. If the child’s study is stopped, the support will be stopped.
A certificate of the Program Officer regarding ICDS (Integrated Child Development Scheme) for children going to Anganwadi and the Principal of the school concerned for the children going to school will have to be submitted by the 1st of July every year.
A certified example of the death of a child’s parents must be provided.
If the mother of the child is remarried and the child will stay with the mother, then assistance will be stopped.
A sample of the application can be downloaded free from the account’s website https://sje.gujarat.gov.in/dsd or from the nearest Children’s Home / District Social Security Officer’s Office / District Child Protection Officer’s Office. Assistance will be available from the month of an application upon approval of the application..
- Birth Certificate, Aadhar Card and 2 Passport Size photos
Child Photos with Parents – Father and mother )
- Income Certificate of Care Tacker from Mamlatdar.
- Death Certificate of Father and Mother
- Bank Passbook copy of the child
- School Certificate from School Principle showing Continuous study
- Identity proof Of person who is taking care of such a child’s.