Insurance, Loans, Credit, Trading, Rehab,
Post Office Scheme: invest only Rs 1,500 per month, get Rs 35 lakh, the market is full of many investment options and the returns on some of these schemes are very attractive. However, there is a small risk involved.
Post Office Scheme
- You will get a good return at the least risk
- Invest only Rs 1500 per month, you will get good benefits
The lower the risk the better the return
Many investors prefer secure investment plans with low returns. Because it carries less risk. This post office scheme can help you if you are also looking for a low risk return or investment option. The Gram Suraksha Yojana offered by Bharatiya Post is an option in which you can get a good return with minimal risk. Under the Gram Suraksha Yojana, the amount fixed along with the bonus or the person he has chosen as a nominee at the age of 80 or in case of death can be received by the former. Insurance, Loans, Mortgage, Attorney, Credit, Lawyer, Donate, Degree, Hosting
Terms and Conditions
- Any Indian citizen between the ages of 19 to 55 can avail this insurance plan.
- Under this scheme, you can invest a minimum sum assured of Rs 10,000 to Rs 10 lakh.
- The premiums of this plan can be paid monthly, quarterly, semi-annually and annually.
- The customer is given 30 days to pay the premium.
- In case of any error during the term of the policy, the customer can pay the outstanding premium for restarting the policy.
Get a loan
- The insurance plan comes with a loan facility, which can be availed four years after the purchase of the policy.
Can surrender policy
The customer can choose to surrender the policy after three years. However, in this case the customer will not get any benefit. The biggest attraction of the policy is the bonus offered by Indian Post and the last bonus was guaranteed at Rs 65 per year to Rs 1000.
- If one buys a village security policy of Rs 10 lakh at the age of 19. So the monthly premium will be Rs 1515 for 55 years, Rs 1463 for 58 years and Rs 1411 for 60 years.
- The policy buyer will get a maturity benefit of Rs 31.60 lakh for 55 years and Rs 33.40 lakh for 58 years.
- Maturity benefit for 60 years will be Rs 34.60 lakh.
- Insurance, Loans, Mortgage, Attorney, Credit, Lawyer, Donate, Degree, Hosting