Mahila Samridhai Yojana Form Pdf Download | Mahila Samridhai Yojana Apply Online | Mahila Samridhai Yojana Eligibility & Benifits
With the objective to encourage women entrepreneurs and give impetus to their business journey, the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, the Government of India has implemented a strategic policy – Mahila Samridhi Yojana. Under the visionary scheme, the government provides microfinance to women entrepreneurs hailing from marginalized sections of the society – backward classes.
Designed considering the women empowerment, the flagship scheme is being implemented by a wide range of channel partners nationwide. Targeted women beneficiaries are identified and given loan either directly or in the form of Self-Help Groups (SHGs).
Purpose Of Mahila Samridhai Yojana
- A micro-credit scheme to create self-employment for backward class women
- Under this scheme, the female beneficiary will have to do the business of her choice.
Eligibility for loan
- The applicant should be from socially and educationally backward class
- The total annual income of the applicant’s family should not exceed Rs. 4.00 lakhs.
- The age of the applicant should be between 21 to 35 years on the date of application.
- The applicant should have business experience seeking technical and other skills.
Key features of Mahila Samridhai Yojana
- The maximum loan limit in this scheme is up to Rs. 1.5 lakh.
- The interest rate in these schemes will be 3% per annum.
In these schemes, 3% of the unit cost will be given as loan while 3% of the National Corporation will be given as contribution of 5% of the state government.
- This loan has to be repaid in 6 equal monthly installments including interest.
Also Read : Age Calculator Best Apps
Important Link :
Documents Reequired :
- Proof of Identity – Voter ID card
- Self-group membership ID card
- Income certificate issued by the competent authority
- Filled in the application form to obtain the Mahila
- Samridhi Yojna loan
- Aadhaar card
- Caste certificate issued by the competent authority
- Bank account book
- Passport size photograph
- Proof of residence (Electricity bill or ration card can be furnished)
As the MSY loan is intended for the backward sections, it has come to light, a substantial number of women beneficiaries have lifted their socio-economic status.