Kuvar bai nu Mameru Yojana 2021 | Kuvarbai nu Mameru Yojana 2021 Online Apply | Kuvarbai nu Mameru yojana Form pdf download
Kuvar bai nu Mameru Yojana was launched by the Gujarat State government with The Ministry of Women and Child Development in the year 2020 for helping girls of Gujarat state. By this scheme, all the scheduled tribes, and scheduled castes girls will be benefited financially at the time of their marriage. This scheme is only for girls of Gujrat.
Only girls who are getting married only will be benefitted from this scheme. This benefit will directly go to the applicant girl, no other from the girl’s family will be benefitted from this scheme. Now the SC/ST girls who are getting married can apple online to get the benefits of this scheme anywhere from Gujarat state. Below we are giving category wise information about how to apply online, how to download the Kuvar bai Mameru Yojna application form PDF, and other criteria.
Kuvar bai nu Mameru Yojana 2021
In 2020 Gujarat government has launched Kuvarbai Mameru Yojana for girls of specific castes in the state. Kunwarbai Nu Mameru (Helping the girls at marriage time) This scheme was launched by The Ministry of Women and Child Development of Gujarat for girls of Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes. With the launched scheme Gujarat State Government and The Ministry of Women and Child Development allowing benefits to girls of Gujarat state at the time of their marriage.
This scheme is specially launched to give financial help by the Gujarat government at the time of marriage of every ST and SC girl of the entire state. This article will give you the complete information about this scheme. How to apply for this scheme, benefits of the scheme, application procedure, and other information.
Benefits of Kuvarbai Mameru Yojana
- The main motive of this scheme is to give Financial Help/Assistance to unmarried girls and families of scheduled tribes and scheduled castes by giving cheques of Rs. 10,000/- in the favor of the applicant at the time of their marriage.
- The girls will be the only applicants for this scheme, none other than girls who are getting married are eligible for this scheme neither father/mother nor other members of the family can apply.
Eligibility for Kuvarbai Mameru Yojana
- The state government simply categorized the eligibility of the application.
- Only girls who are getting married or married after the launch of the scheme are eligible to apply.
- Only girls who have a family income below Rs.1,20,000/- Annually in a rural area and Rs. 1,50,000/ in urban area.
- Above this family income families are not applicable for this scheme.
- This scheme is only for one girl from one family.
- Please make sure you can not apply for this scheme if your sister has already benefited from this scheme.
- Applicants should be permanent residents of Gujarat.
- Aadhar Card/Voter ID Card as identity proof.
- caste certificate is mandatory to apply.
- Applicant’s family income proof.
- Permanent resident proof of Gujarat state.
- Canceled cheque/passbook of the applicant.
- Applicant passport size photographs.
- Invitation card of the marriage of the girl.
- Age Proof of the girl who is getting married. Age must be
- above 18 years at the time of getting married.
Check Your Application Status
After applying you will get an acknowledgment number. please follow the steps give to check the application status:-
- First, visit the home page of the “official website” of the Social Justice & Empowerment Department Gujarat.
- You will find Your Application status option here on the home page. Click on this link.
- Now enter Application number and date of Birth.
- Now click on the check status Button.
and you will find your application status on the computer screen.
feature of Kuvarbai Nu Mameru Yojana
- This scheme is launched by Gujarat Government to help minoriti of Gujarat state.
- This scheme will help all the families of scheduled tribes and scheduled castes in the state at the time of the marriage of their daughter.
- The financial help will be given direct beneficiaries’ bank accounts.
- This scheme is the first of this kind in Gujarat state to help the girl child at the time of her marriage.