Khedut Godown Sahay Yojana Apply Online | खेडुत सहाय योजना 2021 | @ikhedut.gujarat.gov.in
Godown Sahay Yojana I-Khedut Portal Gujarat Scheme Agriculture Department has Re Invite Applications for Subsidy on some Agriculture Weapons. Interested Farmers may Apply Online Through I-Khedut portal between Time Criteria. Check Below for more Details.
Godown Sahay Yojana
I-khedut is a portal launched for the welfare of farmers of the state. It is important because here farmers can get latest updates as well as they have the facility to apply for various government schemes | Khedut Godown Sahay Yojana Official Letter And Apply Online. Online Ojas Hub July 02, 2020. Gujarat – Farmer Godown Sahay Yojana Official Letter.
Agricultural are availed by a farmer to fund seasonal agricultural operations or related activities like animal farming, pisci-culture or purchase of land or agricultural tools. Seasonal agricultural operations include routine activities like preparing and ploughing land for sowing, weeding, and transplantation where necessary, buying inputs such as fertilizers, seeds, insecticides etc. and engaging labour for cultivating and harvesting the crops.
Eligibility of Godown Sahay Yojana
- The benefit of this scheme will be available to all farmers holding land in the state. Beneficiary
- Farmers will be entitled to the benefit of only one of the account holders mentioned in 4-A of their land subject to the consent of other account holders.
How to Apply ?
- Beneficiaries who want to build “Crop Collective Structure” on their farm.! – I-Khedut Portal
- Must apply online. Online application can be done at village level through e-gram center or wherever computer-internet facility is available.
- Online application can also be made at the taluka office of the agriculture department.
- The Applicant Submits the physical application to the concerned office, the office will have to upload it on the portal within the time limit of 1-161.
- After applying on-line, printout of the on-line application should be obtained, signed / thumbprinted along with the following formal documents which should be submitted to the office of Seja Gram Sevak or Taluka level Extension Officer or the concerned Taluka Implementation Officer / Sub-Divisional Officer.
Godown Sahay yojana Required Documents:
- Khedut Nondhni
- Adhar Card
- Ration Card
- Bank Pass Book
- 7-12 / 8A
Also Read : Divyang Bus Pass yojna