IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2022 has published an Advertisement for the below-mentioned Posts. Eligible Candidates advised to refer to the official advertisement and apply for this post. You can find other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, and how to apply are given below.
The online application process for recruitment of 150 Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II / Tech Exam 2022 posts will start from 16-04-2022 onwards. Check the details regarding IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II / Tech Exam 2022 Recruitment 2022 that have been provided below in the tabular form.
IB Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2022
- Organization Name Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs
- Post Name Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II / Tech Exam 2022
- Vacancies 150
- Category Govt Jobs
- Selection Mode
- Location Gujarat / India
- Official Site https://mha.gov.i
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade-II
Category wise post details:
- Computer Science & Information Technology – 56 Posts
- General – 30 Posts
- OBC – 06 Posts
- EWS – 06 Posts
- SC – 06 Posts
- ST – 08 Posts
- Electronics & Communication – 94 Posts
- General – 50 Posts
- OBC – 09 Posts
- EWS – 09 Posts
- SC – 16 Posts
- ST – 10 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 150
- Candidates should have Valid Gate Scores in 2020, 2021 and 2022 in Electronics and Communication or Computer Science and Information Technology or Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Computer Science and Engineering from a recognized University / Institute of India to apply for this recruitment.
- Please read the Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
(As on 07-05-2022)
- Minimum – 18 years
- Maximum – 27 years
- Age Relaxation as per rules.
- Gen / OBC / EWS – Rs. 100/-
- Female & All Other Categories – No Fee
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E-Challan
- IB ACIO Recruitment 2022 will be based on Interviews and GATE Scores.
- The interview will be 175 Marks and the GATE Score 1000.
- Candidates appearing for interviews will be required to appear in the psychometric/Aptitude Test, which will be a part of the interview process.
How to Apply ?
- Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website https://mha.gov.in.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16-04-2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-05-2022