100 Choras Var Mafat Plot Yojna Tharav And Full Detail | panchayat.gujarat.gov.in Implementation of the new policy to improve the scheme for giving the free plot of 100 sq.ft residential accommodation plot or homeless building in rural areas 2021.
100 Choras Var Mafat Plot Yojna 2021
Plans for living in rural areas, or plotting to provide 100 sq. Free plot to village laborers and rural craftsmen registered in BPL, were not implemented. Under this scheme, 16-117,030 beneficiaries have been allocated free plots for the benefit of all beneficiary plots given to the beneficiaries of 0 to 16 and 17 to 20 in the free plot scheme.
Who Gets The Benefit:
- Those who have no plot
- Those who come from socio-economic and caste based census-2011 in rural areas with eligible family or state or center Qualified for government housing building assistance
- Those who must be adults.
- There should be no plot or house in the name of husband or wife anywhere in the state.
- Those who have been living in the rural area for the last one year
- In whose name there should be no agricultural land or in the joint name and in the name of the father and in the case of the applicant in that land,
- In case of irrigated land it should not be more than half a hectare and in case of non-irrigated land it should not be more than one hectare.
Mafat Plot Yojna Important link
Download Mafat Plot Yojna Gujarat All Paripatra And Gr
- Mafat Plot Yojna Ma Sudhara Paripatra Dated: 13-03-18
- Mafat Plot Yojna Ma Sudhara Paripatra Dated: 01-05-17
- Mafat Plot Yojna Ane Sardar Awas Yojna Sanklit Tharav Dated: 06-08-16
- Mafat Plot Yojna Ane Sardar Awas Yojna Sanklit Tharav Dated: 11-09-15
- Mafat Plot Yojna Land Committee Meeting Paripatra Dated: 24-04-15
- Mafat Plot Yojna Land Committee Meeting Ma Sudharo Paripatra Dated: 25-08-14
Also Read : LIC Jeevan Lakshya Policy
Evidence Of Attachment / Submission To The Application
- Birth registration certificate, school leaving certificate, election card or any one of the Aadhaar card as proof of adulthood
- Any one of the ration card, election card or Aadhar card as proof of identity and residency.
- If they do not hold land / as a heir, they will get the land which is falling apart. Village Sample No-2
- The land / house in rural / urban area at any place in the State in the name of him or any member of his family from the applicant Meaning of affidavit in prescribed form