Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board GPSSB Recruitment 2022 for the post of Laboratory Technician || Apply for Gujarat Panchayat Jobs :- GPSSB has published Laboratory Technician official notification. Applicants holding Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or Microbiology or Biochemistry or Biotechnology can apply for this Gujarat Panchayat Jobs. Candidates who are eligible for this GPSSB Recruitment 2022 can apply online application form last date from 05-01-2022 to 20-01-2022.
GPSSB Recruitment 2022
- Board Name: a Gujarat Panchayat Service Selection Board (GPSSB)
- Official Website: https://gpssb.gujarat.gov.in/
- Job Location: Gujarat
- Job Category: State Government Jobs
- No of Post: 317 Posts.
- Post Name: Laboratory Technician Posts
- Selection Mode: Written Exam
- Job Location: All over Gujarat
Candidate age should be between 18 years to 37 years Reserved category candidates SC, ST, PWD, Women and all others will get upper age relaxation as per Gujarat government norms.
Candidates will also have to pay Rs.100/- and Rs.12 as postage fee. Application fee which this is completely nonrefundable and nontransferable. Candidates have to deposit the fee in computerized post office on or before January 24, 2022.
- Monthly fixed salary Rs. 31,340/-
- Education Qualification GPSSB Recruitment 2022:
A candidate will have-
(i) Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry or Microbiology or Biochemistry or Biotechnology obtained from any of the following
University established or incorporated by or under a Central or State Act in India, or any other educational institution so recognized or declared under section 3 of the University to be a University.
Grants Commission Act, 1956;
(ii) Passed Diploma in Laboratory Technician or Medical Laboratory Technician or Medical Laboratory Technology or P.G. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology or
One Year Medical Laboratory Technician Training Course & Laboratory Technician
Training course from any institute recognized by the Government or any university established or incorporated in India by or under a Central or State Act or other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed to be a University under section 3 of the this University Grants Commission Act, 1956;
(iii) Basic knowledge of this computer application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services
Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules, 1967;
(iv) adequate knowledge of this Gujarati or Hindi or Both.
District Wise Vacancy Details:
District wise vacancy check image given below:
- Starting Date of Online Application: 05 January 2022
- Last Date of Online Application : 20 January 2012
- Last date for fee payment in post office: January 24, 2022
- Tentative date of written test: February or March 2012