Kutumb Sahay (Familly Assistance) Scheme In Gujarat : Kutumb Sahay Yojana In Gujarat: The main breadwinner has to be a family member whose income constituted a major share of the family’s total earnings. The death of such a bread-earner should have occurred whilst she/he is above 18 years of age and below 60 years of age.
A woman in the family, who is a homemaker, is also considered as a ‘breadwinner’ under this scheme. The deceased’s family shall qualify as a family living under the poverty line.
Kutumb Sahay Yojana
Kutumb Sahay Yojana : The prime benefits of NFBS are its financial support for dependent beneficiaries. While the emotional loss or mental anguish can’t be replaced with anything, financial assistance can make life easier for the deceased’s family, especially those living under the poverty line. One can find more information about the benefits by downloading the pdf document with the guidelines of the scheme.
One could avail the form by clicking on the link enclosed herein. Similarly, filled-in Application forms are to be submitted to the designated officer appointed by the respective state governments. At the district level, the implementation of the scheme has been entrusted to Zila Parishad or its equivalent. At the local level, the Gram Panchayat /Municipality would implement the scheme.
- The family should be in BPL List
- The natural or accidental death of the main income earner of the family
- Age of dead male or female should be more than 18 years and less than 60 years
- Application to be submitted within 2 years after the death
- Rs. 20,000/- to the family.
- Read In Gujarati Kutumb Sahay (Familly Assistance) Scheme In Gujarat
- Gujarati Video For Kutumb Sahay (Familly Assistance) Scheme In Gujarat
- For Kutumb Sahay (Familly Assistance) Scheme In Gujarat Application Form
Where to apply?
- Apply to respective Taluka Mamlatdar.
- The TalukaMamlatdars are authorized to approve or disapprove the assistance under this scheme.
- An appeal can be given to Prant Officer in 60 days in case of disapproval of the application
Also Read : Namo Tablet Yojana
Note : Please Read Official Notification