Google Find My Device helps you locate your lost Android and lock it until you get it back. See your phone, tablet or watch on a map. If current location isn’t available, you’ll see the last known location.
Our app’s navigational assistance can guide you to it, making retrieval quick and easy. Essentially, cellular companies know a mobile device’s distance from cellular towers. Our app secures this data and displays the whereabouts of your cell on the app’s map. From there, it’s easy for you to retrieve the lost device. We’ve been developing our GPS technology for over 5 years, making our app the most accurate mobile cell tracker you can find!
Google Find My Device
Note: For the tracking feature to function, the app must be installed on the iPhone or Droid you’re looking for. Once you’ve installed the app on your iPhone, or Android Phone, simply log into our website. You’ll see a pin on the map showing the location of your phone. The map also features directions to the device’s exact location. Another key feature is real time updates on both the app and our website. You’ll see the map instantly updated whenever the device moves.
- See your phone, tablet or watch on a map. If current location isn’t available, you’ll see the last known location.
- Use indoor maps to help you to find your device in airports, shopping centers or other large buildings
- Navigate to your device with Google Maps by tapping the device location and then the Maps icon
- Play a sound at full volume, even if your device is on silent
- Erase the device or lock it with a custom message and contact number on lock screen
See network and battery status See hardware details
- Location: Needed to show your device’s current location on the map
- Contacts: Needed to access the email address associated with your Google account
Find My Device is part of Google Play Protect
If you lose an Android phone or tablet, or Wear OS watch, you can find, lock, or erase it. If you’ve added a Google Account to your device, Find My Device is automatically turned onMake sure your device can be found
To find, lock, or erase an Android phone, that phone must:
- Be turned on
- Be signed in to a Google Account
- Be connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi
- Be visible on Google Play
- Have Location turned on
- Have Find My Device turned on