Dr. Ambedkar Avas Yojana 2021 | Ambedkar Avas Yojana Application Form PDF Download | Ambedkar Awas Yojana Status
Dr. Ambedkar Avas Yojana 2021
Dr. Ambedkar Avas Yojana 2021 provides assistance for housing to scheduled caste people of the rural and urban area. Under this scheme financial assistance of Rs. 43,500 is given for housing. This scheme specifically launched for people of weaker economic section need shelter. People resident of Gujarat and qualifies other eligibility norms can apply to the scheme. More information about this scheme can be obtained at scheduled caste welfare office. Application form can be obtained and submitted at to Gruh Nirman Board or same office. Scheme officially named as Financial Assistance for Housing on an individual basis. (Dr. Ambedkar Avas Scheme).
Gujarat-Financial Assistance for Housing on an individual basis. (Dr. Ambedkar Avas Scheme), Assistance of Rs.43,500, contribution by beneficiary – Rs.7,000 Total Rs.50,500.
Purpose of Dr. Ambedkar Avas Yojana
Scheduled Caste Homeless, Open Plot, Uninhabitable Raw Mud and to build a house on the first floor. 150,000 is paid in three installments. Out of Rs.
Benefits of Dr. Ambedkar Avas Yojana
- Ambedkar Avas Scheme provides benefits in the form of financial assistance for housing in rural and urban areas of Gujarat. Benefits are mentioned below in details
- Under this scheme financial assistance Rs. 43,500 is given for housing as a benefit of scheme
- Applicant needs to contribute RS. 7,000
Eligibility Dr. Ambedkar Avas Yojana
- Resident Of Gujarat
- Scheduled Caste Candidate Eligible
- Bpl Holder Are Given Priority In Urban
- Beneficiary Should Belong To Bpl For Rural
- The Annual Income Of The Beneficiary Should Not Exceed Rs. 24,000
- The Beneficiary Should Own And Possess A Plot Or Temporary Dwelling Erected With Mud And Soil
- The Plot Area Should Be Minimum 25 Sq. Meters
- Priority To Be Given For Assistance To Those With Score 0 To 16 In Bpl
- List And Thereafter, Persons With 17 To 20 Score Can Be Considered
- Know Eligibility And Conditions In Details This Scheme
Terms and Conditions:
Beneficiary should not have availed benefits under any other housing scheme implemented by the Government by the beneficiary or other family members of the beneficiary.
The complete construction of the house will not be completed with the help received under Dr. Ambedkar Awas Yojana 2021, so the construction of the building will have to be completed by adding the remaining amount to the beneficiary himself.
- Official Website
- Application Form Download
- Apply Online
- More Information In Gujarati
- Other Information
- Aadhar Card
- Passport Size Photograph
- Residence Proof: Domicile Certificate, Residence Certificate Etc.
- Identity Proof: Voter Id, Birth Certificate
- Pan Card
- Caste Certificate
- Bpl Ration Card If Available
- Bank Passbook Copy
- Widow Certificate If Widow
- Handicapped Certificate If Handicapped
- Plot Documents
- Application Form
- Income Certificate
Note: Other Documents May Be Required