Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2022 – 17 Posts, Salary, Application Form – : The Officials from the Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released a Notification for the Trainee Engineer Posts on FTA Basis. Candidates having the interested in the above vacancies may fill the Application Form Started which has started. The Closing date for the submission of the Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Application Form is As See Below . After Successful Submission of Application, Form candidates have to forward the Hard Copy of the Online Application Form to the Officials at the below-given address on or before Closing Date.
And also candidates can get the information of Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Vacancy, Educational Qualifications, Age, and Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Salary Details in the below sections. Additionally, candidates can download the Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Notification PDF from the links given at the end of this page. Candidates who are in search of detailed information kindly move forward to the below sections.
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment Jobs Notification 2022|
|Organization Name||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Post Names||Trainee Engineer|
|Closing Date||20/01/2022 and 10/01/2022|
|Application Mode||Online And Email|
|Selection Process||On Merit|
Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) Recruitment Jobs Notification 2022 Vacancy
|Name of the Post||Vacancy||Last Date|
|TRAINEE ENGINEER –I Civil /Electrical||09||11–01–2022|
|Name of the Post||Educational Qualifications||Experience|
|TRAINEE ENGINEER –I Civil /Electrical||Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following|
Engineering disciplines –Civil & Electrical Disciplines
Minimum Percentage of Marks in BE/ B.Tech:
Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following
Engineering disciplines –Civil & Electrical Disciplines.
General/OBC: 55% & above
SC/ST/PWD: Pass class
|Candidates should have minimum 6 (Six)|
months of post qualification industry experience
|TRAINEE ENGINEER –I||Full time BE/B.Tech course from reputed Institute/University in the following|
Engineering disciplines –Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ E&T/ Telecommunication
55% aggregate marks in all semesters in the indicated qualification for General, OBC and EWS
candidates and Pass Class for SC and PWD candidates. Method of conversion of CGPA to
percentage as per University norms should be compulsorily attached.
|Candidates should have minimum of 1 year|
of relevant post qualification industry experience to apply for the post of Trainee Engineer–
- The Age Limit for the above posts is 28 Years.
|Name of the Post||Salary|
|TRAINEE ENGINEER –I||1st Year – Rs.30,000/-|
2nd Year – Rs.35,000/-
3rd Year – Rs. 40,000/-
|TRAINEE ENGINEER –I||Rs. 08,000/-|
- All candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs. 200/-
- Candidates belonging to PWD, SC and ST categories are application fee are Nil
- Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria w.r.t. qualification and experience will be allotted weightage as follows:
- Aggregate Marks secured in BE/B.Tech. 75%
- Relevant Post Qualification experience: 2.5 marks will be allocated for minimum experience stipulated for the post. 1.25 marks will be allocated for every additional experience of 6 months subject to a maximum of 10 marks. 10%
- Interview for shortlisted candidates 15%
- Candidates have to compulsorily provide the CGPA conversion to percentage of marks as per the guidelines provided by their University
- Candidates will be shortlisted in the order of merit based on marks obtained in BE/B.Tech and number of years of experience as indica ted above in the ratio of 1:5. Only those candidates shortlisted will be called for the interview.
- The names of candidates shortlisted for interviews will be notified on our Company’s website.
- Candidates are requested to print the call letter and comply with the instructions indicated
- therein. Please note that call letters will be sent through email only.
- The results of the final selection will be available on BEL website
How To Apply ?
For TRAINEE ENGINEER –I Civil/Electrical
- interested candidates meeting all the criteria mentioned above , should submit the application in the form appended to this advertisement and send the applications through post, super scribing on the envelope the post applied for.
- Applications complete in all respects, may be sent to “Deputy Manager (HR/Military Communications SBU), Bharat Electronics Limited, Jalahalli Post, Bengaluru – 560013” on or before 11.01.2022 through ordinary or speed post. Applications that are incomplete, not in the prescribed format, not eligible, without the required enclosures will be summarily rejected without assigning reasons and no correspondence in this regard will be entertained.
For TRAINEE ENGINEER –I
- Candidates who are desirous of applying for the above posts and are willing to be posted at the locations indicated in the advertisement may apply by downloading the application form provided in the link below the advertisement.
- The dates of the selections, timings and venue will be intimated to the shortlisted candidates through e–mail only. List of candidates shortlisted for written test / interview will also be uploaded on the BEL website
- To Download Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) TRAINEE ENGINEER –I Civil/Electrical Jobs Notification 2022
- To Download Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) TRAINEE ENGINEER –I Civil/Electrical Recruitment 2022 Application Form
- To Download Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) TRAINEE ENGINEER –I Jobs Notification 2022
- To Download Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) TRAINEE ENGINEER –I Recruitment 2022 Application Form